To help with traffic management, the ACT Government will temporarily remove time-related parking restrictions between 11am and 11.59pm on match days. Please refer to the map below for applicable areas.
It is important to note that paid parking will still be enforceable throughout the event and parking inspectors will be active, if you park illegally you will be fined.
The ACT Government is currently trialling the ParkCBR smart phone application to assist in parking within the Manuka Shopping Precinct.
The following road closures will be in place across the three match days.
There will be no vehicle access to the east and west side of Manuka Circle via Canberra Avenue and New South Wales Crescent.
- Local residents will be able to access and exit Fitzroy Street via the road closure at the junction of Fitzroy Street and Empire Circuit
- Local residents will be able to access and exit the eastern side of Manuka Circuit via the road closure at the junction of Manuka Circuit and Telopea Park
- The intersection of Manuka Circle and Oxley Street will be closed to all through traffic
- Local residents will be able to access and exit Oxley Street via the road closure at the junction of Oxley Street and Giles Street
- Periodic short term closures on the Eastern side of Manuka Circle for periods of peak ingress and egress
- Periodic short term closures of Oxley Street for periods of peak ingress and egress
- Periodic short term closures of the inside east-bound lane of Canberra Avenue.