Manuka Oval is located at Manuka Circle, Griffith ACT 2603.
There is a variety of food and beverage options available from bar and food outlets in public areas. There are also hospitality offerings including exclusive dining, open boxes and catered seats as well as lounge and cocktail functions.
On Match day ATM’S are located on the outer concourse behind the Bradman Stand and by the East Gate.
To claim lost property please contact Manuka Oval management or call 02 6256 6700.
First Aid is located at the South End of the Hawke Terrace Stand. Alternatively, you can contact any customer service or security guard if first aid is required and a team will be sent.
Baby Change Facilities
Please ask ushers or security staff for the location of the baby change facilities.
In the case of a lost child, please make contact with the nearest security guard or Police officer.
Prams and strollers are welcomed, as long as they are able to be fitted under a patron’s seat. Unfortunately no other storage space is available and these items cannot block exits and aisles.
What can’t I bring in?
Fans are not permitted to bring the following items into Manuka Oval:
- Opened or partially filled drink containers
- Torn-up paper
- Musical instruments
- Flags over 1m x 1m
- Fireworks/flares/laser lights
- Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, tricycles or bicycles
- Animals (guide, hearing animals excepted)
- Professional audio recording equipment/video cameras
- Any large article that cannot be placed under a seat
- Any device that in the opinion of management has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance. This includes but is not limited to weapons, knives, spray cans or compressed air canisters political or religious material.
- Patrons are prohibited from entering the venue in possession of external commercialised food. (eg. McDonalds, KFC, etc)
In addition, please note the following:
- Manuka Oval management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Patrons are admitted to the venue at their own risk.
- Patrons may be requested to present their bags for inspection/search.
- Management reserves the right to search persons entering the venue by passing a portable electronic scanner over them.
- Persons entering the arena or designated event operation area without prior authorisation will be evicted from the venue and liable for prosecution.
- Security cameras operate at this stadium, patrons may be filmed.
- Manuka Oval will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Seats retract automatically; check your seat before you sit down.
- Umbrellas cannot be raised in seating areas including General Admission whilst any activity is taking place on the arena.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or from Manuka Oval.
- Smoking is not permitted within Manuka Oval.
- Patrons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Manuka Oval staff or their representatives may be evicted from the venue.
- Patrons entering Manuka Oval are advised they are entering a licensed venue under the ACT Liquor Act 2010.
- Some areas of Manuka Oval are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Patrons are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration.
- Patrons are prohibited from entering the venue in possession of external commercialised food (eg. McDonalds, KFC, etc). Patrons are permitted to enter the venue in possession of prepared food (eg: sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, crisps).
- In addition patrons may have up to one (1) litre of a non-alcoholic beverage in a sealed plastic container.
Manuka Oval is now SMOKE-FREE for all Major Events at the venue. The changes mean smoking is PROHIBITED within the entire venue with designated smoking areas outside of each entry point:
For Local Sport, other events and functions designated smoking areas will be assigned to ensure the comfort and safety of our patrons.
No-Smoking will be monitored and enforced by Event Staff, Customer Service and Event Security.
Patrons who light up within the venue will be asked to extinguish their cigarettes and given a warning. Patrons that do not comply maybe removed from the venue.
How will Manuka Oval patrons be informed of the Smoke Free Venue?
Manuka Oval will display signage advising patrons and Smoke- Free messages will be actively advertised by the ground announcer and through audio- visual messages. In addition, Manuka Oval Staff, Customer Service & Security will advise patrons of the No Smoking restrictions.
What happens if a patron refuses to comply with the restrictions?
Patrons who light up within the venue during major events will be asked to extinguish their cigarettes and given a warning. Patrons that do not comply shall be removed from the venue.
Who will enforce the ban?
Venue, Customer Service and Security Staff have the authority to remove patrons and prohibit entry if patrons refuse to comply with the Smoke- Free restrictions.
Where can I smoke?
Smoking is only permitted outside of the venue during major events within the designated smoking areas.
Thank you for your co- operation
Seating & Tickets
Tickets to events can be purchased through the Ticketek website.
If you have wheelchair or special needs seating requirements and have not already made arrangements when booking please contact the Ticketek Special Needs Hotline on 1300 665 915.
Pass outs are permitted but you must ensure that you either have your ticket scanned out or a pass out issued. Failure to do so will result in you not being able to re-enter the venue.
When inside the venue, please see a customer service representative if you require further assistance. Wheelchair accessible reserved seats and lift access is available in the Bradman Stand. Seating in the outer ground is on the Concourse level only.