For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants the following items are not permitted to be brought into Manuka Oval:
- Opened or partially filled drink containers
- Torn-up paper
- Musical instruments
- Flags over 1m x 1m
- Fireworks/flares/laser lights
- Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, tricycles or bicycles
- Animals (guide, hearing animals excepted)
- Professional audio recording equipment/video cameras
- Any large article that cannot be placed under a seat
- Any device that in the opinion of management has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance. This includes but is not limited to weapons, knives, spray cans or compressed air canisters political or religious material.
Cloakroom facilities are not available for any of the above items.
Note: For AFL matches, the conditions should be read in conjunction with the AFL Venue Entry Policy.
Note: For Cricket Australia international matches, the conditions outlined above should be read in conjunction with the following Cricket Australia policies:
From time to time events hosted at Manuka Oval may fall under the ACT Major Events Act 2014
Please also note the following:
- Manuka Oval management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Patrons are admitted to the venue at their own risk.
- Patrons may be requested to present their bags for inspection/search.
- Management reserves the right to search persons entering the venue by passing a portable electronic scanner over them.
- Persons entering the arena or designated event operation area without prior authorisation will be evicted from the venue and liable for prosecution.
- Security cameras operate at this stadium, patrons may be filmed.
- Manuka Oval will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Seats retract automatically; check your seat before you sit down.
- Umbrellas cannot be raised in seating areas including General Admission whilst any activity is taking place on the arena.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or from Manuka Oval.
- Smoking is not permitted within Manuka Oval.
- Patrons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Manuka Oval staff or their representatives may be evicted from the venue.
- Patrons entering Manuka Oval are advised they are entering a licensed venue under the ACT Liquor Act 2010.
- Some areas of Manuka Oval are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Patrons are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration.
- Patrons are prohibited from entering the venue in possession of external commercialised food (eg. McDonalds, KFC, etc). Patrons are permitted to enter the venue in possession of prepared food (eg: sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, crisps).
- In addition patrons may have up to one (1) litre of a non-alcoholic beverage in a sealed plastic container.